Sunday, November 01, 2009

Attention you beautiful chocolate eaters out there take it from the rat's mouth.

What happens if you eat stacks of chocolate ?!  gimme !

Beautiful shiny hair!  Look at me, I am the living proof.

WARNING! chocolate is poisonous to cats as well as dogs. 
This is a serious warning.
Let me spell it out:  chocolate is poisonous to cats!  and dogs.

Do not be fooled by the fact that if a rat so much smaller than a cat can eat chocolate it must be safe for the cat.
Rats are very much stronger in their make-up than most mammals. 
As rumour has it -  they are going to take over after we die from pollution.
Which is not their making but our own.

No comments: